NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.


Daisy Repetition

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! I like how the really vivid colors jump out at you. And that the yellow/green flowers also have yellow/green centers.

Shona Cole said...

good one Sherry! makes me think of Spring

welcome to the group.

shannon m. said...

Welcome!!! Love these vibrant colors. Completely agree with both of the above comments. I really like the strong focus in the center especially with the square format.

Anita said...

This could be the front of a set of greeting cards! Lovely, Sherree.

Shannon R said...

Welcome Sherree! Vivid and bright, I love it! It looks like clip art : )

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive