NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Forbidden City fellows

5 comments:

shannon m. said...

I want this for my house. This is awesome. So what scale are these guys and where is this exhibit?

Michelle said...

We went somewhere in Katy with a replica like this... it was amazing!

I like how you cropped the picture where all you see are the soldiers... It looks like the rows will never end.

Anita said...

Nice one, Shona!

Shona Cole said...

yep, it is a 20th the size of the real life guys found near the forbidden city. There are over 4000 of them, each about 4 foot high.

check it out

http://www.forbidden-gardens.com/

Shannon R said...

Oh, I can't wait to go to China! I love the texture in this photo.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive