NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

My desk now



I should add...it's not like this is my school desk or anything. This is just a computer desk. All my school stuff is scattered all over the school room.

2 comments:

shannon m. said...

Very clever! I have to admit, a part of me is thinking this is staged. Who drinks 7-up in your family & were you listening to music, knitting all while combing your hair then realized you had to quickly jump in the car to get an important letter in the mail... please don't be mad at me, I know you wouldn't fib : )

Shannon R said...

ahhh....this is MUCH better! I CAN be your friend! hee-hee

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive