NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.



3 comments:

shannon m. said...

Love the perspective of the top photo. As for the bottom one, way to go Joshua!!! & BTW that's an interesting vacuum, don't think I've seen one like that before...

Unknown said...

It is a Kirby. The love of my life until my children came along. Seriously, I rave about this thing all the time. We feel it was well worth the money!

Shona Cole said...

Man, I have been through thousands of vacuums in my life, they last about months... and I have a cleaning service and no carpets! what is my problem??? perhaps I need a Kirby.... then Laura could vacuum and I can blame breaking it on her :)

these are wonderful real mommy life shots

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive