NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Theme # 20 : Abstract

5 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

Wow, I might have to bow out of this one! I don't know if I can come up with any real art! This photo is beautiful, very warm.

CG said...

For those of us with concrete minds you'll have to explain what this is.

I am really going to try and come up with a good photo for this theme. It is so out of my comfort zone- It will be a good challenge.

shannon m. said...

These are the remains of my pine tree sapling that the sawfly larvae got a hold of :)

shannon m. said...

Thank you for the nice comment Colleen! I'm sure you won't have any problems coming up with something. Your photos are great!

Amy said...

What a great theme...you're the perfect one to choose it too! This is a stunning image! REALLY NICE!!! I could see this super enlarged hanging on the wall for fall decor...wonderful warm colors!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive