NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

babies in a stroller

7 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

This is 7/8/06, Nomi and Daniel.

Colleen Rieth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Too cute! They almost look like they are suspended!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

wow...look at those little babies!! so grown up now!!

CG said...

I've never seen Nomi this little! How cute! They look so great together. Are they betrothed?

Colleen Rieth said...

No, but if they do get married one day, we'll pull out this picture! :) Whoever marries this little gal will be blessed, I know that!

shannon m. said...

It took me a while to even be able to comment on this one... I can't believe a year has past and these babies are growing up. I love the photo & Daniel is such a sweet little guy!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive