NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

New Theme - Tradition

Part of the theme for this week is explaining the 'tradition' when necessary.

This tradition started on my 1st birthday...my 'Nana' has made a strawberry cake for my birthday every year that it has been possible, and placed this cute little bunny on top. This year we celebrated my birthday a little late, but she still came through with this yummy 'tradition'!

4 comments:

shannon m. said...

What a great theme! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

might take me a while....but i'm excited to see everyone elses traditions!!

Shona Cole said...

that is cool, I have at least one idea already... but getting the shot will have to wait until next Saturday.... in the meantime I am sure I will drum up something :) thanks for the theme

CG said...

fun theme! this photo makes me hungry for luscious homemade cake & icing! yum!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive