NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Christmas Cookies for the Firefighters




3 comments:

shannon r. said...

Since Dustin was a toddler this is one of our Christmas traditions:
Rhea's mother, Mary, helps the kids make tons of Christmas cookies of all kinds. We then package them for delivery. On Christmas Eve, after our traditional tex-mex feast I make, Rhea, his dad and the kids take cookies to all the area firestations (about 10). They always have great stories to share once they return AND it gives Mary and I time to clean up!!

CG said...

What a cool tradition. I'm not sure I've ever given anything to a firefighter! This is also a great lesson and experience for the kids to focus on giving and not just getting, and a fun day baking with Grandma to boot...

Anita said...

Shannon, you have created and maintained such beautiful traditions in your family. How wonderful!!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive