NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

NEW THEME: 1st Day of Spring

Ok, spring begins this week. So, I challenge each of you (and myself) to remember on Friday to take a picture of your first day of spring.

5 comments:

shannon m. said...

Great theme. I've been thinking about Friday and the beginning of Spring all week : )

Shona Cole said...

do we have to wait until Friday? I am chomping at the bit....

Anita said...

Yes, the toughest part of this theme is the waiting... just a little while longer though!

Thanks for the fun, Christi!

Unknown said...

ok, Shannon cheated but those bluebonnet pics are worth! I miss those! Ya'll are gonna laugh when you see what I have to work with here. Seriously, this is hardest for me. We had a chance of snow last night.

Shannon R said...

I have my pics. I just need to upload to my computer tonight and I'll post tonight or tomorrow! fun theme Christi!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive