NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.


Curves



8 comments:

Shannon R said...

Now THAT's interpretation! Nice rule of thirds too! funny!!

Unknown said...

BA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hysterical!

Gumbygrace said...

you gonna be in some BIG trouble...

Shona Cole said...

LOL, priceless

Anita said...

Sherry,
While I appreciate the concept and artistry of this shot, in the spirit of constructive criticism I would suggest that JKS should really be dressed in a leotard to make this photo work better.

Please have her dress appropriately and pose for you again. I'll be looking forward to your re-post!

:)

SherreeMurray said...

That's hilarious - I'll be sure to pass that along to her....I just hope you'll still be alive in whatever year I can get her to do that for you!

shannon m. said...

I second everything Anita said. I think you might also need a wind machine for the hair effect.

Johnnie Seago said...

Ladies,
Wind machine on order. Leotard...hold your breath.
Johnnie

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive