NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.
Wow! These all kind of catch me up on what you were up to last week! I look forward to seeing all that you have done at your home. Your paint colors are pretty too!
Fun!!! Who's the boy in the pic?This all looks like a different world from where we are. We are still only highs in the low 40's and 20's at night.
Theses are really great and I love the colors! Excellent job!
Christi, my son Conrad is the boy in the pic!
this is a lovely group, I can't wait to see your craft space!
Nope, that can't be your son. I know your son and he is not that big boy! ;-)
This is Spring. Great job!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! These all kind of catch me up on what you were up to last week! I look forward to seeing all that you have done at your home. Your paint colors are pretty too!
Fun!!! Who's the boy in the pic?
This all looks like a different world from where we are. We are still only highs in the low 40's and 20's at night.
Theses are really great and I love the colors! Excellent job!
Christi, my son Conrad is the boy in the pic!
this is a lovely group, I can't wait to see your craft space!
Nope, that can't be your son. I know your son and he is not that big boy! ;-)
This is Spring. Great job!
Post a Comment