NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Attempting to defy nature

8 comments:

shannon m. said...

Great expression. Love the interpretation and as always, the color. Really like how the only object not going up in the photo is her calf & foot, like she is going to take off.

Anita said...

Great interpretation!

SherreeMurray said...

I love this interpretation! If those wings work, I'd like some!

Michelle said...

I like that you can't see her foot... looks like she very well may be flying.

Shona Cole said...

I totally love my life! It is filled with little girls in wings who spend hours jumping off tree stumps onto old futons to simulate flying. Photo shoot heaven.

Shannon R said...

Shona, I love the action in this. Do you have the settings saved on this to share? What was your shutter speed especially on this?

Shona Cole said...

Shannon,
ISO 100, 1/250, f 4.5 taken with my 50mm at about 10am. It is a good idea that we share our camera info, we can learn better that way. How did you list yours on Rebecca's photo?

Shannon R said...

Thanks Shona, I have been working on 'stopping action' this past week. I find it helpful when settings are posted. It really helps me. I am taking an online beginner photography course. It has been wonderful. I am s-l-o-w-l-y learning, but this right-brained peep is staring to 'get' it! : )

I contribute to another photblog and I just copy/paste my settings from one entry and adjust the settings after I paste them in the new entry. Thank you again for looking your settings up for me!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive