NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.
molly-bertha looks like she made joe sad.
Nice captures, Shona. I've tried to capture Casper and Lucy several times, but the shots have always been too blurry. Guess I'll keep trying!
these are crisp and clear! nice!
these are all great, but the bottom right is my favorite! I like when you can see such emotion in a dogs face.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
molly-bertha looks like she made joe sad.
Nice captures, Shona. I've tried to capture Casper and Lucy several times, but the shots have always been too blurry. Guess I'll keep trying!
these are crisp and clear! nice!
these are all great, but the bottom right is my favorite! I like when you can see such emotion in a dogs face.
Post a Comment