NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

New Theme: Silhouette

4 comments:

Anita said...

I confess. This isn't from this week. But it is less than two months old, so I think that qualifies as recent. I am going to use the theme this week as well to see what new silhouettes I can come up with. How about you?

Unknown said...

Wow! That is stunning! I have some ideas, hope I get to play with them...got figure out how to do a good silhouette

shannon m. said...

love,love,love this one & happy to see it again! Those colors are brilliant and the solitary tree really gives emotion to the photo.

Shona Cole said...

a winning photo. i know how hard it is to get a sunset, so far I have failed in every attempt! Isn't it good to have a camera ready at the right moment in light?

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive