NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

NEW THEME: FAMILY

6 comments:

shannon m. said...

Great theme & you totally stole my idea (with the exception of me being in the photo) : )! I'll have to come up with something else now...

Love the shot, especially Hannah!

Michelle said...

I like the theme and the picture!

I love that you can see similarities in all of your faces.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Michelle- We laugh when people say our kids look like one or the other of us because we look like brother and sister, lol!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive