NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Cat eyes

2 comments:

shannon m. said...

I really like this. It kinda scares me, but I like it. It seems like a dream or this movie I saw when I was a child... something about a mountain... maybe witch mountain? Great color. The grain and blur really add to the mood. The vignette makes me feel like I'm spying or looking through a lens.

Anita said...

Very moody, indeed. I keep wondering about the connection between the cat and Physiology! Nicely done, but I have no idea how you achieved the effect. So much to learn...

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive