NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Tnis is lovely, Shannon. That cool blue background makes it almost icy ... which is quite a feat considering the temps around here lately!

Shona Cole said...

ahhh, there it is, I knew it when I saw it on your site... she is doing her homework. good one. I like this, but I wish the far away branch was not there, it takes away a little from the lovely foreground shapes... but still would be a great rubber stamp image (like that one I keep using... you know?)

shannon m. said...

Marcus said the same thing about the background branch : ) I liked that it almost made a cross in the background but I guess the photo would be better w/out it!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive