NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Nice shot! I can almost smell it. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but old cookbooks do have a pleasant, memory-filled odor don't they? Maybe it's just mine....

shannon m. said...

Absolutely! This was my dad's so it has a real smokey smell. I love it, it's like the pages have absorbed past memories.

Unknown said...

This is my Mom. I don't konw that she's ever made a recipe out of this book, but I remember it being the only nice cookbook she had and I was in awe of it growing up. I love the hughs in this picture because it feels just like my Moms.

Shona Cole said...

good one Shan.... it seems like this has a similar focal point as my dishes, so it seems that the 28-135mm focuses on the mid range and blurs the fore and backgrounds... interesting...

i like the vintage feel of this and the elongated cropping is different

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive