NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

New Theme: Camera Technique



Ok ladies, time to show off what you know, or don't know about your camera!! My camera is currently on its way home from the Canon repair center, so I cannot wait to start using it again! In these 3 photos i changed the AV. #1 F-Stop 4.5, #2 F-Stop 7.1, #3 F-Stop 10. Can you see the difference?? this is a technique you especially want to use when shooting large groups of people (so that everyone is in focus) or kids in the blue bonnets (so that there isn't just a sea of blue, but you can actually see they are blue bonnets...)

You don't have to have a "fancy" slr camera to mess with your settings...or not even mess with settings.....cameras do fun "stuff" with however you use them...let's see some fun camera techniques this week...or...camera surprises? "hey i didn't know i could do that!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm. This might be a bit out of my league, but I'll try. No laughing so loud I can hear you here, ok?

Anita said...

Huh! And you guys thought "Architecture" was a hard one!! O.K., Nicole, thanks for stretching us. I sure hope ya'll appreciate humor...

Anita said...

But seriously, I can tell the difference in the three photos and I'm delighted to learn from you!!

Shona Cole said...

this is great! I will post one tomorrow. the connection speed is slow here and Mark needs to be connected more than I do (it is a cable wire in an upstairs bedroom) so I am not getting online like usual. Anyhow.... it is so good Nic, I can totally see the difference and it is good info.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive