NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

L'architecture and L'architect

3 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

Hey, I was gonna do legos! Oh well. ;)

Anita said...

I thought maybe I'd see some Legos or Lincoln Logs earlier in the week, but I never did. I posted this today just to keep my theme from being a total bomb. Then Nicole posted her awesome photos so I was worrying needlessly!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

i love the curl on his head....but then again, i'm pretty partial to curls. ... and i was thiking i had NO architecture photos. LOL...i had forgotten i took some!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive