NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Ready for the Prom



I know, I know ... "We haven't changed a bit!"

7 comments:

Shona Cole said...

LOL, stretching the theme a little :)

nicole (nicmowat) said...

i always knew you and rolf were older than mark and i... ;0 hehehe

Unknown said...

ROFL!!!! You crack me up Anita. This may sound dumb, but who is that really? Ya'll didn't know each other when you were little did you?

shannon m. said...

You haven't changed a bit. Looks like yours was taken around '98 too.

shannon r. said...

oh Anita, I do believe we went to neighboring schools!

Colleen Rieth said...

Haha!

Anita said...

In response to Christi, this photo is actually a great example of why everyone should scrapbook in some way. This photo was among several that I got my hands on after my grandmother died. I had never seen it before and no one who is still living seems to know who these kids are. Sad, huh?

Put your photos in an album and label them, at least! Cute papers and stickers are optional. :)

And Rolf & I did not meet until we were both in our early 30's ... just a couple of years ago, actually. Oops, Erika is obviously older than a couple of years ... this lying thing can be kind of hard!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive