NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

1996



This was us before Houston restaurants & money in our pockets :)

6 comments:

shannon m. said...

You guys have changed a tiny bit more than Christy & Robert, but not much : ) Where was this?

Colleen Rieth said...

Ha! Mark, is that a scumstache? Shona, you look just the same. You guys still look this great.

Unknown said...

Ya'll are so CUTE!!!! Look how skinny Mark is. Shona you still look the same.

Shona Cole said...

lol, Yeah Mark was SO skinny when we were first together, he ate only uncle Ben's rice & bread and cheese. No meat, only cause we were broke. Luckily I came from a family that fed me so I was more normal. He was SO skinny, did I say that twice?

we were at a friend of Mark from law school's wedding in Cincinnati, I think Mark was in the wedding party.

nicole (nicmowat) said...

wow....so great.

shannon r. said...

Adorable! Godd thing he met you so you could feed him some god Irish food! I love your hair that length! Great picture!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive