NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.



1995? We are on Mackinac (say Mackinaw) Island, MI. We are soaked in the rain, nice socks and Birkenstocks! But Andrew is so cute in this pic I had to post it even though I look so frumpy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you guys win the "look the youngest" award. Maybe it is just Andrew's hair that does it.

This is so fun!

shannon m. said...

Not frumpy at all. A little crunchy (just the socks & shoes), but not frumpy! I think Andrew & Marcus are neck-n-neck for the best hair : )

Shona Cole said...

you looks so young and so serious!!! I use to have Birkenstocks too, I wore mine with socks also.

nicole (nicmowat) said...

wow..you can see so much of emma in andrew's face here! you look just the same.....

Colleen Rieth said...

Emma does resemble Andrew, especially his grade school pictures. But hopefully she can avoid the broken nose!!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive