NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Creative R&R


Sure, the Reith kiddos have a super-cool dad, get awesome skateboards and actually learn how to ride them. Those poor Michelsen kids have to make do with drainage pipe!

4 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

I won't deny that Mr. Rieth is cool, but Mrs. Rieth might prefer the drainage pipe to the concrete skate park! Your kids look like they are having plenty of fun!

Jeanie J said...

Where can we get one of those? That ranks right up there with a refrigerator box on the coolness scale.

shannon m. said...

Yes, Mr & Mrs Rieth are both super cool but as for "those poor Michelsen kids".... hmmm, do those drainage pipes and red paint on the ground in the back have something to do with a pool. I'd say that's pretty cool. Also, I have to agree with Jeanie. I'd take the pipe even without the pool : )

Shona Cole said...

lol

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive