NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anita said...

What great expressions you captured! Thanks for posting!

Shona Cole said...

more happy babies, I hope you will be able to keep this up when you leave. But we will mainly want to see pics of the kids doing stuff, so you will have to be creative with the themes :)

shannon m. said...

Yes, I say you have no option. You must keep posting! I do hope we can stay in touch online. You're really going to be missed.
Great portraits of J and L!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive