NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

let them eat . . . cake!


New Theme: Let Them Eat . . . (fill in the blank!)
What are you "forcing" or enjoying...or serving or surving on this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

What's up with all of the anonymous comments lately? Who are these people?

I love that pic, they crack me up!

Shona Cole said...

that is a great pic of such great folks.

I was wondering that too... somehow we are being spammed, I wonder if there is a way to stop it

shannon m. said...

What a great shot... love the expressions!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

yah we need to change comments....maybe add the word verification

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive