NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

4 comments:

shannon m. said...

Very pretty. What kind of tree is this?

Colleen Rieth said...

Hey Christi, is this a sweet olive?

Unknown said...

ha ha ha...I love gardening and growing things, however, I can NEVER remember the names of the things I grow. So, I have no idea. This is a tree that I adopted when we pulled all of that stuff out of the Brenon's home last year.

Colleen Rieth said...

Stick your nose right in the little white flowers. If it smells citrus-y strong, it's probably a sweet olive.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive