NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

yee haw, two haw, three haw, four haw







5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ya'lls skateboard pics!!!

Did you know I had a halfpipe in my back yard growing up? My cousin used to skate for Vision and he and some buddies came and built it for me one year. Also gave me a bunch of their boards. I felt so loved.
:-)

Colleen Rieth said...

Ha! Really? So did you use it??? I'll have to tell Andrew. I was just coming on here to thank you for making us go find some "Yee haw" today!

Unknown said...

Yup. Skated all the time! Loved it. I was a skate or die girl, lol!

shannon m. said...

These are great Colleen! & Christi, maybe you could skate for the Christmas review?

Shona Cole said...

i love how clear she is against the blurry background.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive