NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

the driver in my house

Most of you know this, but Mark doesn't like to drive. He likes to read and think and plan big things while I drive. Happily I love driving, perhaps there are some control issues there, but as I am under Mark's authority in being behind the wheel, it's all good, isn't it? ;)

2 comments:

Anita said...

It's very good! I wish Rolf felt the same way!

Colleen Rieth said...

Good for you! Andrew won't LET me drive because his Dad always drove and he feels that's the manly, in-control thing to do. Turns out, his mom told us about a year ago that the reason that his dad always drove was because he didn't want to have to deal with the kiddos! haha. I love driving too, Shona, but I only get to when A's not in the car.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive