NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.


Hi guys! I can play now since I got a snazzy new Christmas gift! This is a quick one I shot last night, and no I haven't read the users manual, so please be kind.

5 comments:

shannon m. said...

Yea, congrats on your new camera! I haven't read my manual yet either ... it gives you an excuse to fall back on :)

Love your reflection in the ornament.
So happy to have you joining the photo bloggers!

Anita said...

Welcome! If you have a blog (or other website), let me know and I can add you to the "active contributors" list at the bottom of the screen.

Shannon R said...

welcome aboard! I got a new camera for Christmas too and I haven't even opened the manual yet! : )

Shona Cole said...

Yeah! Welcome Christi. You will get the hang of this really fast :)

Colleen Rieth said...

Wow, welcome Christi!! I am the only point and shoot lady left. :(

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive