NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

7 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

Wowee! I want to know if you had this pic before you posted the theme or if you came up with it this week? This is a great self portrait!

Anita said...

This is great!

shannon m. said...

I did it last night laying on the floor... so my face wouldn't be so droopy : )

Colleen Rieth said...

It has never once occurred to me to think of your face as droopy!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

droopy? ha. ditto on colleen's sentiments! ... great self portrait!

Shannon R said...

I like this Shannon a lot!

Shona Cole said...

How did I miss this theme??? I guess that is what you get when you don't check the link. This is wonderful Shannon. I am so surprised to see your face here :)

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive