NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Spicy Order


Go ahead and laugh!

6 comments:

shannon m. said...

Great shot, I love organization (don't have it, but I love it). If you don't mind me asking, why do you have additional labels?

Anita said...

Although the rows are stair-stepped, many of the labels on the back rows were blocked. By putting additional labels at the top of the jars, I'm able to see what I have more easily.

Colleen Rieth said...

Who's laughing? Just trying not to covet your organized spices!

shannon m. said...

I'm definitely coveting (thank goodness for grace). Wow, that makes complete sense... only an organized person would think of that. Thank you for the explanation!

Shona Cole said...

Ok, this makes me look bad. Are you channeling Martha S?

CG said...

I really appreciate this! We need to follow your lead, one day, when we have cabinets!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive