NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

welcome to "dirty" kansas


3 comments:

shannon m. said...

I don't feel so bad about my dirty driveway now. If the state of Kansas can't get around to pressure washing their welcome sign I guess I can relax a bit about our driveway :)

CG said...

Wow, so homey and welcoming. I would think Dorothy would rather have stayed in Oz. Shouldn't there be a Burger King bag on the ground in this photo? You must have cropped it out...

Shona Cole said...

poor old Kansas, in Texas we just don't have any dirt :)

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive