NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Unwanted indoor object on an indoor object

3 comments:

shannon m. said...

Not nearly as cool as Cara's fly pics... I know, but I tried...

Shona Cole said...

uhh, that reminds me of the terrible fly problem we had after all the rain before we left for Ireland. I hope when we get back they are gone!

Colleen Rieth said...

They all came over to my house when you were gone, Shona! We're looking forward to seeing you guys. And, good job Shannon!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive