NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

This week's theme is DIRTY. Have fun!


These were taken at a car wash years ago- just before we got engaged. :)

5 comments:

Shona Cole said...

hmmm, I don't know how to interpret these shots :)
I think dirt will be easy to find at our house, especially under finger nails, if only I had Shannon M's zoom lens!

Colleen Rieth said...

These are great pictures! I will have no problem finding a dirty picture at our house. If I can't find one this minute, I just have to wait for the boys to get up.

shannon m. said...

This will be fun! No problems here finding dirt.
Very sweet photos of you both!

Shannon R said...

okay, maybe it is time for me to jump back in the game here. PLENTY of dirt in this house with 'nesting' and remodeling going on! Good idea Cara! Welcome to the blog Colleen!

Anita said...

Sweet photos! And I thought I was the only one who wouldn't have to look far to find lots of photo opps for this theme!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive