NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Fuzzy Pad


6 comments:

Amy said...

Just for a little perspective on this wee froggie's size...he's sitting on fuzzy moss. He's the smalled little frog I've ever seen.

shannon m. said...

These are really great Amy! Love the last 2... what kind of lens are you using?

Anita said...

Glad to have you back! Wonderful pics, of course!!

Shona Cole said...

Great nature shot.

Amy said...

Thanks y'all. Shannon, I don't have an slr, so it's just the lens that is on the camera. I've got it on the macro setting and I was really close. I took several shots, this one turned out best w/ clarity and composition.

CG said...

he looks like he's made of poured concrete. great picture!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive