NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Beach Dirty

5 comments:

shannon m. said...

Love the triangle of red with the van, watermelon & his swimming suit. Too cute!

Anita said...

Precious! I'm glad I enlarged this one ... his grip on that watermelon slice speaks volumes.

nicole (nicmowat) said...

love how the watermelon matches the van....and the chair in the background....the juice dripping down his front...very cool...

CG said...

I can't decide what's the dirtiest- the juice all over his chest or all that seaweed on the beach! for once I'm NOT homesick for Texas!

great expression, by the way!

Shona Cole said...

I love the chair off in the seaweed and the look on his face

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive