NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

And for something very different

3 comments:

Shona Cole said...

OK folks I have to explain... this is my FAVORITE singer, Jack Lukeman. He is Irish and I have every CD and even a DVD of him..... on Sunday Mark and I went to see him in concert in a small town in the middle of Ireland. We drove 2 hours and waited, through 2 other extremely loud rock performances, until almost midnight for him to grace the stage, but it was worth every minute! Even Mark was super impressed.

Shona Cole said...

OK, concert sounds a bit too much... it was in a marquee out the back of a bar, he was the headliner for a small town summer arts festival. I think gig would be a better name for it.

Amy said...

Sweet...I'm so glad you got to hear him. I remember you letting me have a listen to him on your ipod, and then watching you groove to his tunes for a while in total bliss. Very memorable I'm sure....and the 'light' looks very cool in this image.

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive