NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Theme # 12 : Green

8 comments:

nicole (nicmowat) said...

hahaha....i think cara has the advantage on this theme!!

Anita said...

Nicole's right ... Cara can just take a picture of her thumbs!

This one will be fun, no doubt. I just can't believe a week has gone by already. Maybe I'll get a shopping pic posted today?

shannon r. said...

I thought this week was my week (But it was the other Shannon) My theme was going to be "It's not easy being green" No kidding, but I wasn't thinking of Cara as much as I was thinking of Shona in beautiful green Ireland! This will be fun for sure! I'm sorry though Shannon that Mark is looking a bit 'green' in the face himself! ha.

Shona Cole said...

Shannon, you are so sweet to think of me, how easy this will be! I love that picture, your husband is such a sport!

shannon r. said...

Shannon, I meant Marcus! sorry!

CG said...

I LOVE this picture! Greg asked me what I was smiling at when I first saw it. I've really been lame on the theme a week lately. I don't think I've posted anything in a month. Perhaps with a theme this easy I'll get back in the game...

CG said...

You should frame this and put a copy on the inside cabinet door where you keep your soap. Then never put any soap in your guest bathroom, so people will have to look for it.

shannon m. said...

We'll have to do that.

We don't actually use this kind of soap. We bought it especially for the occasion :)

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive