NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Kuk Sool Won on the green grass

5 comments:

shannon m. said...

Looks like Mark is wearing a kilt :) Love to see the guys practicing, they've been missed in class!

Tara D. said...

They are so cute together. I still can't get over how grown-up Matthew is.

CG said...

Ha! For a second I thought Mark had a kilt on. Then I thought, "Oh wait, kilts aren't Irish. That's a Scottish thing!"

Then I realized it was just an American sweater. And I'm pretty sure Mark wouldn't be caught dead in ANY kind of skirt, because I know Greg and Matt Fury would laugh at him.

Just thought you'd like to know all the deep thoughts your photo inspired.

Ha! I just noticed that Shammy thought it was a kilt, too. Glad someone else lives on my planet.

By the way, the shades of green in this are just stupendous- especially against Matthew's red.

One more thing while I'm writing a whole blog post in your comments- Could you make it so that we can comment on your Cole World News blog? There are some great photos there. The fish and chips made me salivate like a rabid dog.

shannon r. said...

Make it 3 people who thought it was a kilt! Then, upon, further study realized that was Mark and not only would he not wear a kilt (would you Mark?), but that kilts were Scottish! So, all us bloggers are thining alike!

The fact that Matthew is in jeans and a long sleeve shirt and Mark has a sweater & long sleeves, makes me very jealous of the weather you are experiencing! I'm off now to see the fish & chips! Miss you!
p.s. The Mitchell's baby will be born today! Her shower yesterday was fun.

Shona Cole said...

Kilt! ha ha, it is actually his Irish sweater that he wears all the time here and in our Houston winters. I would like to show you the scene on the other side of the park, but as it was not green I couldn't, perhaps on my Cole family site - over 1000 people bustling around after having watched an outdoor movie on the grass next to an organic food market that happens there every Sunday afternoon. It was lovely, but a little chilly. lily and I had wrapped up in Mark's sweater to keep warm and my mum had to take laura to the car as she had on only a summer dress and no shoes!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive