NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

That you always say yes to our often outlandish ideas


7 comments:

Shona Cole said...

Shannon, you asked for it by posting all of us, we had to post you.
Now we need a photo of Cara and Andrew to be complete!

shannon m. said...

I know, I missed Andrew on Sunday and I thought about stealing one of Cara's photos from her blog... the one where she is lying on the beach. Maybe someone else can do it so I don't get in more trouble :)

nicole (nicmowat) said...

what restaurant is this? i tried reading on the menu but couldn't make it out....looks like a great place to eat....

CG said...

I'll post something of myself soon, since none of y'all would have any photos of me. Then I'll leave it up to y'all to title it. Shammy, you are so beautiful!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

#1....you so graciously put up with me!! :)

what beautiful talent the Lord brought us in the muchas!!!

i love your quiet spirit....your artistic eye...your smile.

shannon r. said...

I love your gentle, sweet spirit. I love the way you are raising your filling quiver. I love to watch you enjoy life. You are a refreshing blessing to my life!

nicole (nicmowat) said...

we drove by this restaurant on saturday night....it was lke deja vou ....but not...heh

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive