I have seen tons of signs this week but didn't have my camera handy. the best one was in the Montgomery Appraisal District Office today there was a sign to silence your cell phones right over the sign to keep children quiet :) and next to the no handguns sign. Where was my camera then? Oh and then at the Mall I saw a billboard in the food court that looked like an American Idol sign, blue with singers, but was for a church!!! Only in Texas.
2 comments:
that is a great theme, gets me looking at something other than my kids!!!
I have seen tons of signs this week but didn't have my camera handy. the best one was in the Montgomery Appraisal District Office today there was a sign to silence your cell phones right over the sign to keep children quiet :) and next to the no handguns sign. Where was my camera then? Oh and then at the Mall I saw a billboard in the food court that looked like an American Idol sign, blue with singers, but was for a church!!! Only in Texas.
Post a Comment