NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Themes
- 1st day of Spring (5)
- ABC's and 123's (4)
- Abstract (15)
- Acts 2:42 (3)
- Alliteration (6)
- Alphabet (9)
- Architecture (10)
- awwwwww (7)
- Back (2)
- back in the day (8)
- Before and After (4)
- Big and Little (4)
- Birds (11)
- Black and white (5)
- Black and White Flower (5)
- Bluebonnets (7)
- Camera Technique (7)
- Christmas (7)
- Churches (8)
- Circles (7)
- Clean (8)
- Contemplation (6)
- Curves (12)
- dirty (13)
- Eight (5)
- Emotion (13)
- Evening (6)
- everyday artifacts (6)
- Eyes (6)
- Faces (22)
- fall (6)
- family (3)
- Fashion statements that will never catch on. (3)
- Feet (16)
- Flash (3)
- Flight (6)
- Flowers (9)
- Food (5)
- Freedom (5)
- Funny (7)
- Fuzz and Fur (10)
- Geometry (5)
- gifts (5)
- Great Finds (8)
- Green (18)
- Hands (14)
- heart (9)
- Heat (1)
- Heirlooms (3)
- Homemade (9)
- Homeschooling (5)
- Husbands Acting Like Kids (17)
- i really should ___________. (5)
- I've Got The Blues (11)
- Ike - Before During and After (16)
- In Focus?? (9)
- Indoor Objects (4)
- Innocence (7)
- Inside My Ride (5)
- Instruments of Praise (5)
- Jewelry (8)
- Kitchen (4)
- Leading Lines (10)
- Leisure (8)
- let them eat . . . (5)
- Light (9)
- Little Treasures (9)
- Looking Up (9)
- Loud (6)
- Lyrics (11)
- Macro (12)
- minimalism (8)
- motion (10)
- multi-tasking (5)
- Music (2)
- My family member's favorite color (9)
- Nature (6)
- nicknames (5)
- opposites (6)
- Orange (6)
- Order (15)
- other people's stuff (8)
- Pages in God's Coloring Book (10)
- Peace (2)
- pets (7)
- pink (4)
- Portraits (5)
- R and R (11)
- Random (12)
- Reading (12)
- redandgreen (11)
- Reflection (12)
- Repetition (10)
- Rule of Thirds (7)
- Self Portrait (7)
- shadow (6)
- Siblings (11)
- Signs of Life (12)
- Signs of Spring (13)
- Silhouette (6)
- Silly (6)
- SilverAndGold (4)
- Smoke (7)
- Some Things are Just Better in Pairs (7)
- Spots and Dots (8)
- Still Life (9)
- Summer Time (8)
- Supper Time (15)
- T is for . . . (5)
- Texture (10)
- Thank you for Shopping at: (10)
- the artists palate (3)
- The View From Where I sit (10)
- Time (6)
- Toys (9)
- Traditions (6)
- Tranquil (4)
- Transportation (12)
- twists (3)
- Vintage (4)
- Warm (6)
- water (18)
- What I love about you (22)
- What Makes Me Smile (7)
- Work In Progress (12)
- YEE HAW (7)
Active Members
Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.
8 comments:
Okay guys, here is a picture of me so y'all can come up with a title.
Sorry for the blurry photo. I discovered that I only have about 5 photos of myself that were taken in the last year... I'm always the one taking them, not the subject.
Who has a good photo of Andrew?
Reason #1 : you gave me a nickname :)
Reason #2 : I feel like we're friends and we've never actually met.
Reason #3 : I really admire the way you have embraced being a wife and I respect your openess about your journey in becoming a mother.
I'm still working on the nickname, so, for now, Cara, you are truly beautiful!
cara, oh where to begin.....i love that you have such a beautiful way with words. a true gift, that has blessed me MANY times.... the sweet, email you wrote me on mother's day that i want to read year, after year. i loved every sunday seeing you and the fun outfits you always put together....your sense of style is refreshing. your heart, as you wait for children....i cannot wait for the Lord to place a child in your arms.
Oh my, ditto to all the above. I love that you are unique and stylish and honest and real and gentle and funny and beautiful and loyal and a Sister in Christ ie. friends FOREVER!
Beautiful picture of you.
Oh, I have to ditto Nicole and Shona! You are such an awesome lady and I truly miss you!
Wow! Where can I start? I admire your courage, your maturity, and your compassion. I love your honesty, your wisdom, and your smiling through even the toughest of times. Your are a sweet sister in Christ and a dear friend whom I miss tremendously!
okay, bad grammar. ...let's try 'who' love you!
Post a Comment