NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

A Buggie Ergo


7 comments:

nicole (nicmowat) said...

that is a strange bug!

shannon r. said...

giant walking stick I think? Marcus?

shannon m. said...

Ahhh, how sweet!

shannon m. said...

Yes, this is a Phasmid, otherwise know as a Stick-Insect or "WalkingStick". They are known obviously, for their amazing mimicry and camouflage. I don't know the exact species here but I'll try to find out!

P.S. - This actually would be, eh-heh, before and Ergo would be needed...if you catch my drift.

nicole (nicmowat) said...

hehe, i thought it was some "eh-heh" but didn't want to ask :)

shannon r. said...

Oh yes, but the kids said it was an ergo and I went with it. That's a little too much science for one day!

Amy said...

ROTFLOL...too funny!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive