NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Southern Style Supper Time

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oooo yea! You know what else is good along those lines...black-eyed peas piled on top of a split open piece of corn bread w/ picante sauce on top. Yum...the only way I like black-eyed peas or picante sauce.
And have I mentioned before how much I love your fiesta ware?

shannon r. said...

That's my Texas girl!! : ) Speaking of Fiestaware, I don't recognize that color...which one is it? I am about to e-bay 2 of my retired colors to buy some new ones. I'm craving cornbread now.....I can tell you cooked it in cast iron too! YUM!

CG said...

The Fiestaware color is Shamrock. They have a new green coming out in June called Evergreen that I'm pretty excited about. You don't have any retired apricot pieces, do you? And you're right about the cast iron- It's the only way to cook cornbread (and you have to use bacon grease, too, for that matter!)

Amy said...

Amen on the cast iron corn bread...preach it girl!

Shona Cole said...

Forget the food, i love that skirt's material... which makes me think of how much I miss your style Cara. Why not a few photos of you in some of your awesome handmade garbs?

CG said...

This IS a photo of me in a my handmade garbs :)

I would have to teach one of the cats to use the camera- Scout is pretty smart. I'll give it a try.

shannon r. said...

I don't have apricot. Rose and a dark green (I forgot the name) I love the shamrock. I'll have to watch Kohl's and e-bay. Amen to bacon grease. It's the only way my Granny said I could ever cook it! so, of course, I do!

shannon m. said...

YUM!


and I too love the skirt material!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive