NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Shona's Supper Time Secret


5 comments:

shannon m. said...

This is great! Marcus & I were just having a conversation about Heinz. According to Marcus there is truly a secret and you can tell the difference. Thanks for leaving a bottle at our house.

I love how attentive the girls are to their Daddy! Precious!

Amy said...

Hee hee, you're so funny...this is very creative Shona...I don't think that ketchup bottle would've stood out enough if you hadn't desaturated everything else. And I love the plate & fork peeking in on the side...coupled with Dad reading to the girls...it brings a warm fuzzy feeling of a satisfying family dinner!

shannon r. said...

Another photoshop masterpiece! very 'homey'

CG said...

Ha! This is really fun. I love how you made the ketchup speak louder than the head of the house- yet the girls don't even glance at it. They pay ever so close attention to their father and that book. Really creative PSing.

Anita said...

Very creative, Shona!! But I've always thought Hunt's was the best?!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive