NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.

Exercise feet


4 comments:

shannon m. said...

This is great! & BTW, nice shorts!

CG said...

Who is this? This doesn't look like a Matt Furey move to me...

Shona Cole said...

No Matt Furey, I couldn't keep that up. I am doing Kathy Smith Project You on DVD. Those are Mark's lovely shorts, which were inside out at the time. Matthew is acting as my accountability for this program, also the photographer!

CG said...

Ha! I need a Matthew around to force me to exercise while taking photos. I'd probably be a lot more careful about my form that way. This is a really nice, clear shot, Matthew! Good job! And way to go Shona for working so hard :)

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive