NOTE: To display all posts for a given theme, scroll down to the list of themes and click on the theme name.


3 comments:

CG said...

YUMMY! Are these little ones or big boys? I have the world's best & easiest fried green tomato recipe if you're interested... Like the water in this photo.

shannon r. said...

They are big boys, but are mostly growing to medium size. I would love your fried green tomato recipe. I indulged on them one night in AL. They were in the top 3 of ones I've ever had.
We had a raccoon sneak up last night and try to swipe some tomotoes off the patio, but Merle (our VERY LAZY cat) jumped the coon and chased him away! We were laughing b/c we were so surprised that Merle defended his patio the way he did. It has been raining all morning and I loved the smell of the rain on our tomato plants. We have 7 plants in containers. Rhea bought some organic fertilizer and it is working! Please e-mail the recipe when you have a chance!

Shona Cole said...

great story Shannon. I am super impressed you have succeeded in growing real food!

Themes

Active Members

Anita M. - Just a Moment
Christi L. - The L. Family
Lisa W.
Michelle M. - Count Every Beautiful Thing You Can See
Nicole W. - My Life in Pictures
Shannon M. - blu bambu
Sherree M. - Sherree's Photo Blog
Shona C. - A Picture Per Day
Terah S.

Blog Archive